Ceske Budejovice vs Teplice. Free Prediction. Czech Rep 1 Liga – Round 29
- České Budějovice enter this game hoping to turn their fortunes around after winning only one of their last six Czech Liga (CL) fixtures (D1, L4). Encouragingly though, they have the opportunity to register a third straight top-flight clean sheet for the first time since April 2012.
- Victorious in 75% of their eight CL home games entered as betting favourites this campaign (W6, L2), the hosts know how important scoring first in this game could be. That’s because a league-high 78.57% (11) of Budějovice’s 14 home league games have witnessed only one side score, including each of their last seven here (W5, L2).
- Here, they face a Teplice side that’s claimed just a single victory across their last nine league fixtures (D3, L5), with each of their last four featuring over 2.5 goals. Furthermore, they have failed to score in over half (four) of their previous seven league matches, and have netted just 0.86 goals on average per CL match this term.
- With the opener being scored within 30 minutes in ten of Teplice’s 14 top-flight away games this campaign, fans should expect a lively start here. However, the visitors have conceded a joint league-high 12 goals inside the opening 30 minutes of away play this campaign.
- Players to watch: Budějovice defender Lukáš Havel has netted five of his six league strikes this season before the break. Meanwhile, Jakub Řezníček has netted Teplice’s first goal in five of the six league games he’s scored in.
- Stat attack: Budějovice have scored 45% of their home league goals in the opening 30 minutes.
- Seven of Teplice’s eight CL away defeats this season came by at least a two-goal margin, with six arriving ‘to nil’.
- At all venues, only one of the previous 14 league H2Hs saw both teams score before half-time.
Ceske Budejovice vs Teplice Betting Tip
- Fouls Total Under 30.5 (Odds 1.72)