Dortmund vs Eintracht Frankfurt Free Prediction 14 Feb
- Borussia Dortmund will look to get back to winning ways after losing their previous two competitive games by a one goal-margin. Their last five matches have now seen over 4.5 goals, whilst 17 straight have produced over 2.5.
- The hosts are the only Bundesliga team yet to lose at home (W7, D3), and they possess the best home attack after netting an average of 3.6 goals per game. Furthermore, Dortmund have won the first half ‘to nil’ in their last four home league games, and have scored the opener in seven of ten Bundesliga games here (HT: W6, D3, L1).
- Eintracht Frankfurt are unbeaten in their last five competitive games (W4, D1), and netted the opener in all four wins. Action could come late though, as ten of the 13 goals they scored across that period arrived in the second half, with five coming in the 89th minute or later.
- However the visitors are the Bundesliga’s third worst away team (W2, D1, L7), and have led at half-time just twice (HT: W2, D4, L4). Frankfurt’s last away game marked their first competitive draw on the road this season, and 15 of their 18 competitive away games have seen the teams separated by under 1.5 goals at full-time.
- Players to watch: Jadon Sancho (BVB) has been directly involved in 25 league goals this term. Ten of the 12 goals he’s scored arrived in the second half.
- Timothy Chandler (FRA) has netted all four of his Bundesliga goals this season in the last four games – three came after half-time.
- Stat attack: Dortmund have scored multiple goals in six of their last eight halves of home Bundesliga football.
- Frankfurt have scored in both halves in just one of their ten away league games.
- Frankfurt have lost the last eight H2Hs played here, conceding at least twice in all.
Dortmund vs Eintracht Frankfurt Betting Tip
- Over 3.5 (Odds 2.04)
Fixed Matches from Championships: England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain.
>>> https://fixed-matches.website/ <<<