Dortmund vs Paris SG Prediction 18 Feb 2020
- Back in September, Borussia Dortmund prevented their own eventual UEFA Champions League (UCL) group’s winners from getting an away goal (0-0). That result stands as Dortmund’s only stalemate across their last nine UCL fixtures (W4, D1, L4).
- Each of the four wins in the above sequence saw Dortmund win the second half to-nil (doing so ‘1-0’ on three occasions). Impressively, the hosts are undefeated at home in the UCL since losing in their home leg at this stage last year (W2, D1), with 60% of their goals scored therein coming beyond the hour mark.
- None of the last eight legs of ‘Round-of-16’ (R16) action involving PSG have ended level (W4, L4), with both teams scoring in six (75%) of those legs. The bulk of the goals may come after the break if PSG win, with PSG’s last four UCL victories (all yielding a clean sheet) seeing them score an average of 2.00 second-half goals.
- Unbeaten in their last six UCL away matches (W4, D2), PSG’s strong second-half performances in this competition have been particularly prevalent on foreign soil lately, with the Parisian powerhouses averaging 2.33 goals beyond the break across their last three UCL away wins.
- Players to watch: A second-half double from Achraf Hakimi gave Dortmund their last UCL home win over a club from the top six coefficient-ranked UEFA associations.
- A goalscorer in PSG’s last European road trip, Kylian Mbappé has averaged 2.00 goals beyond the hour mark across his last two UCL away games.
- Stat attack: Four of Dortmund’s last six UCL home goals conceded have come within the 40th-50th minute period.
- Seven of Dortmund’s last eight UCL home goals scored during a win have arrived beyond the hour mark.
- Five of PSG’s last six UCL R16 legs have separated the teams by a margin of over 1.5 goals.
Dortmund vs Paris SG Betting Tip
- Dortmund to Win (Odds 2.93)
Fixed Matches from Championships: England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain.
>>> https://fixed-matches.website/ <<<