Match preview from the site: LiveScore
- Eibar’s progress continues, with their unbeaten run in La Liga (LL) now standing at four games (W2, D2). The last three games in that sequence, which includes two wins on home turf, saw all of Eibar’s open-play goals arrive in the second half.
- The hosts are without a first-half goal at home in the league all season, but by coincidence, they last scored a league goal before the break here against Barcelona (May 19). That match also represented Eibar’s very first top-flight point over the Catalan outfit, after nine straight H2H defeats – six of which saw them lose both halves.
- Barcelona travel after what is now a run of four LL wins in five (W4, L1), with three of the last four games in that sequence seeing the victor on the day win the second half 1-0. Meanwhile, each of their last five league wins have seen them score 2+ goals, with their first two goals being separated by no more than ten playing minutes each time.
- However, the champions have still won just once on the road in the league this season, and their last three LL away games have seen them concede a penalty goal or suffer a dismissal. In turn, their win-rate as an away favourite (currently 33.33%) is down from the 55.67% attained in 2018/19.
- Players to watch: Fabian Orellana has scored for Eibar in his last three LL outings – twice from the penalty spot. Meanwhile, the evergreen Luis Suárez has been Barcelona’s first goalscorer in his last three competitive club outings.
- Stat attack: The distribution of points at half-time has been the same at full-time in six of the last seven H2Hs.
- None of Eibar’s last four LL games have seen both teams score in the same half.
- Seven of the last eight halves of league football involving Barcelona have produced an odd number of total goals.
Eibar vs Barcelona Betting Tip
- Barcelona to Win (Odds 1.57)