FC Porto vs Maritimo. Free Prediction Primeira Liga – Round 26
- Title-chasing Porto are looking to avoid registering three winless Primeira Liga (LPFP) games for the first time since November 2016, but have the odds on their side after winning six of the last eight H2Hs (D2). Furthermore, a 75% win-rate when starting as a favourite this league campaign should help calm any nerves.
- However, whilst Porto have won 89.47% of their home league games since the beginning of 2018, their recent ones have been tight. Each of their last five LPFP home matches saw the teams separated by under 1.5 goals at full-time (W3, D1, L1), with only one seeing Porto lead at the break (HT: W1, D3, L1).
- Marítimo travel here after winning just one of their previous ten LPFP fixtures (W1, D4, L5), netting a paltry 0.7 goals per match across that period, but also conceding just 1.0 on average. It’s little surprise then that 60% of their league matches this term have produced under 2.5 goals.
- On the road, the visitors are winless in their last five games (D2, L3), and have seen eight of their previous ten away league games finish with under 2.5 goals (five with under 1.5). However to their credit, Marítimo have managed to scratch out a 50% unbeaten rate as an away outsider this league season (W2, D4, L6).
- Players to watch: Moussa Marega (POR) has netted the opener before the 15th minute in three of the last four league games he’s scored in. Meanwhile, Getterson has been Marítimo’s first scorer with his last three league strikes.
- Stat attack: Porto have won a league-high 66.67% of their home games at both half-time and full-time.
- Four of Marítimo’s last five LPFP defeats have come by a one-goal margin.
- Four of the last five H2Hs have seen at least one red card.
FC Porto vs Maritimo Betting Tip
- Corners Total Over 9.5 (Odds 1.65)