Guimaraes vs Sporting. Free Prediction. Portugal. Primeira Liga – Round 25
- Guimarães have won their last three Primeira Liga (LPFP) matches, scoring exactly twice on each occasion. It’s now been five league matches since they failed to score, and eight such fixtures since their last draw (W5, L3).
- At home, that run of LPFP matches without a draw stretches to ten (W6, L4) with an average of 2.60 goals per game therein. Guimarães have also scored first in 66.67% of their home league matches this term, resulting in an unbeaten record when doing so (W6, D2) that includes five wins ‘to nil’.
- Sporting CP have kept things tight in their recent games, with only two of their last eight league matches featuring over 2.5 goals. However, both teams have scored in 58.33% of their LPFP fixtures, and notably, they are yet to concede from the 31st minute till half-time.
- Away from home, they are winless in three league games (D1, L2) and have not kept a clean sheet in four road trips, although they did score in their last two. Slow starters, Sporting have leaked six goals in the first 15 minutes of their LPFP away games, and conceded first in 58.33% of such fixtures (D3, L4).
- Players to watch: Guimarães] are unbeaten (W3, D1) when top scorer João Carlos Teixeira (six goals) has scored in the league this term, with five of his goals coming after half-time. Meanwhile, Sporting’s Luciano Vietto has also scored three of his four league goals after the break this season.
- Stat attack: Only one of Guimarães’ four home defeats this term came by more than a one-goal margin.
- Sporting dominate the LPFP H2H stakes (W36, D13, L8), including four wins in the last five renewals.
- Guimarães have scored 26 of their 40 league goals during the second half.
- Guimarães are unbeaten in 80% of the home league matches in which they started as favourites this term.
Guimaraes vs Sporting Betting Tip
- Corners Guimaraes Total Over 5.5 (Odds 1.93)