Hamburger SV vs Holstein Kiel Free Prediction. 2 Bundesliga – Round 30
- Hamburg have managed just two league wins in eight matches (W2, D3, L3). They’ll be particularly unhappy with their defensive record in that run, having managed just one clean sheet, and having conceded 2+ goals in five of the fixtures. That said, they have kept a clean sheet in five of their eight home fixtures vs sides currently inside the top ten.
- Their success across the campaign has undoubtedly been down to their imposing attack, which has failed to score in just five of their 29 league matches. Their average of 1.9 goals per game is also the highest in the division this season. Notably, 61.82% of these goals have come in the second half of play.
- Holstein Kiel are looking to return to winning ways after seeing just one victory in seven league matches (W1, D2, L4). A big issue in that run has been letting opponents take the initiative; they conceded the opening goal in five of those games, with three of those opening goals coming inside the opening 30 minutes.
- A good omen for the visitors is that they haven’t lost any of their previous three H2H matches (W2, D1). Additionally, they’ve led at half-time in four of their previous six away league matches (W2, D2, L2), and won the first half in each of their previous two meetings with Hamburg.
- Players to watch: David Kinsombi took his league tally to five in his last match for Hamburg. Four of those efforts have come in home fixtures.
- Holstein Kiel’s Jae-Sung Lee has netted two goals in his previous three away league matches.
- Stat attack: Hamburg’s average of 6.04 corners per game is the highest in the league.
- Between the 76th-90th+ minute alone, Hamburg’s home league goal difference is +7 (GF 8, GA 1).
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 68.97% of Holstein Kiel’s league matches.
Hamburger SV vs Holstein Kiel Betting Tip
- Corners Total Over 10.5 (Odds 1.97)