Hannover vs SG Dynamo Dresden. Free Prediction. 2 Bundesliga – Round 26
- Hannover’s defeat to Sandhausen (May 30) snapped a run of four Bundesliga 2 (BL2) games unbeaten, additionally marking their fourth match in five to see both teams score. Furthermore, 60.71% of their league fixtures this term have produced over 2.5 goals.
- The hosts are unbeaten in six at home (W2, D4), though both teams have scored in Hannover’s last eight home BL2 matches. They have scored first in four of their last five home league games, consistently avoiding defeat when doing so as hosts this season (W1, D5).
- Dynamo Dresden’s loss to VfB Stuttgart (May 31) was a fourth consecutive league game in which they conceded first. Furthermore, no team has failed to score in more BL2 matches (38.46%) this term, and all six of their league wins this season have come by a one-goal margin.
- No team has fewer BL2 away points this term than Dresden’s tally of seven, though 71.43% came from their last three away league fixtures (W1, D2). Vulnerable in the final third of each half, they have conceded 13 goals (out of 23) between 31’-HT and 76’-FT.
- Players to watch: Hannover are unbeaten (W3, D4) in league matches where Hendrik Weydandt has scored. Six (75%) of his eight BL2 strikes have come in the second half.
- Dresden’s Patrick Schmidt has netted four goals in six league matches, with three of those coming after half-time.
- Stat attack: Hannover are unbeaten in 72.73% of home league matches in which they started as favourites this season.
- Both teams have registered the majority of their league goals this season after the break.
- Dresden, most notably, have scored 17 out of 25 in the second half of play (68%).
- There has been an average of 1.00 red card per game across the last three BL2 H2Hs.
Hannover vs SG Dynamo Dresden Betting Tip
- Corners Total Over 9.5 (Odds 1.90)