Incheon vs Gangwon. Free Prediction. K League 1 – Round 5
- Incheon United remain winless this season (D2, L2) after a 4-1 loss in the previous K League 1 (KL1) round. A low scoring game could be on the cards, as nine of Incheon’s last ten KL1 games have produced under 2.5 total match goals (three this season). Eight of those aforementioned ten, including three this season, have seen goalless first halves.
- Nine of the 13 match goals during this sequence came beyond the hour mark, including three (of six) this season. Regardless, Incheon will be looking to overcome a poor run at home consisting of just one win in their last 19 KL1 games (W1, D8, L10). Crucially, Incheon have failed to score in ten of those 19 (one this season).
- A 1-0 win over league leaders Jeonbuk in the last round means that seven of Gangwon’s last 11 KL1 wins have come by a single-goal margin. Likewise, six of Gangwon’s last eight KL1 away wins have seen the same slim margin, even if they haven’t won on the road since June 2019 (D3, L8 since).
- A majority (five) of those aforementioned eight away K1 losses also saw a single-goal margin of defeat, with only one game seeing an individual team hit over 2.5 goals. A majority of those winless 11 away league games (six) also saw Gangwon concede over 1.5 goals in one half of play – three of the games even saw them give up a half-time lead to drop points (D1, L2).
- Players to watch: Ho-nam Kim has been Incheon’s first scorer with each of his five team career KL1 goals, including one this season. Meanwhile, Gangwon’s Moo-yol Go has been the match’s first scorer with both of his KL1 goals this season.
- Stat attack: Incheon have failed to keep a KL1 H2H clean sheet since May 2013 – 11 games ago.
- Incheon average 3.5 team corners per KL1 game this season – fewer than any other club.
- Nine of Gangwon’s last ten KL1 games have seen a 1-0 first-half score (either way).
Incheon vs Gangwon Betting Tip
- Corners Total Over 8.5 (Odds 1.84)