Jablonec vs Karvina. Free Prediction Czech Rep 1 Liga – Round 29
- With just two games remaining in the regular season, Jablonec can confirm their place in the Championship group with victory here. The hosts have recorded mixed form since the restart (W2, L2), but did win the two games they played vs lower-placed opposition by a single-goal margin.
- The lion’s share of goals scored either way in Jablonec’s home league games have arrived after half-time (64.29% of total – 1.93 average second-half goals per fixture). Yet despite that, Jablonec are yet to drop a point when leading at the break here (87.5% of victories), whilst four of their eight home triumphs have witnessed a 2+ goal margin.
- Visiting MFK Karviná’s current four-game winless run confirmed their place in the Relegation Group (D2, L2). The visitors have scored just once across their four games since the division’s resumption, albeit that was in a 4-1 defeat, a notable decline after scoring 2+ goals in three of their four league games prior to the pause.
- Scoring here would prove a huge feat for Karviná, who have not scored in any Czech League away game since a 2-0 victory at rock-bottom Příbram back in September 2019 (744 minutes of play since). Notably, each of the six defeats during this scoreless run came by a 2+ goal margin (D2, L6).
- Players to watch: Jablonec top-scorer Martin Doležal (ten league goals) has been involved in four goals across his last four league appearances vs Karviná (three goals, one assist).
- Ondřej Lingr has scored Karviná’s only goal since the restart, and was also booked in two of his last three appearances.
- Stat attack: A reliable bunch? Jablonec boast a 82.35% unbeaten rate as favourites this league season (W12, D2, L3).
- Four of visiting manager Petr Rada’s last five league H2Hs with Karviná saw both teams score.
- Seven of Karviná’s paltry nine away league goals were scored beyond half-time.
Jablonec vs Karvina Betting Tip
- Corners 1 Half Total Over 4.5 (Odds 1.78)