Juventus vs Lokomotiv Moscow Prediction 22 October
Match preview from the site: LiveScore
- Juventus beat Bologna on Saturday (2-1) making it six competitive wins in a row, which includes their last home match in the Champions League (CL), a 3-0 victory over Bayer Leverkusen. The hosts scored exactly two goals in five of those six matches, and netted in all 12 halves of football played (GF 13, GA 4).
- Additionally, the ‘Bianconeri’ have kept five first-half clean sheets in their last six CL home matches, scoring five times themselves before the break. That could easily change here though, as Juve have conceded their last four goals before half-time.
- That’s further supported by the fact that Lokomotiv Moscow have scored seven of their last 11 competitive goals (63.64%) before the interval, including both CL strikes this season. In fact the Russians have opened the scoring in seven of their last eight competitive matches (W6, D1, L1), doing so six times before half-time.
- Furthermore, the visitors have won six of their nine competitive away fixtures this season (D2, L1 – neutral venues excluded), scoring at least twice in five of those wins. Notably, Lokomotiv have lost four of their previous five European away games, conceding over 2.5 goals on three occasions.
- Players to watch: Miralem Pjanić (JUV) has scored five goals across his last seven competitive matches, netting the winning goal in the four games he has found the net.
- Grzegorz Krychowiak (LOK) has six competitive goals this season – four were game openers, including one in the CL.
- Stat attack: Juventus have won all five of their competitive home matches this season, scoring at least twice each time.
- There have been 25 yellow cards shown across Lokomotiv’s last five competitive fixtures (5.0 per game).
- There’s been over 2.5 total goals in six of Juventus’ last seven competitive matches, including both CL fixtures.
Juventus vs Lokomotiv Moscow Betting Tip
- Juventus Asian Handicap -1.5 (Odds 1.66)