Maritimo vs Setubal. Free Prediction. Portugal. Primeira Liga – Round 25
- Marítimo’s current three-match losing Primeira Liga (LPFP) run is their worst since 2018 (L6), but their recent home form has been encouraging. Marítimo have avoided defeat in seven of their last nine LPFP home matches (W3, D4, L2) and have scored 72.73% of their league goals at home this season (16/22). Regardless, any Marítimo win could be narrow, considering four of their five LPFP wins have come via a single-goal margin.
- Scoring first has been a rarity for Marítimo who have done so on just nine occasions, with a majority of those ending in stalemate (W4, D5). Conceding late remains a problem, and six of their last eight LPFP matches saw Marítimo concede the final goal. By extension, 31.25% of Marítimo’s LPFP goals against (10/32) have been conceded beyond the 75th minute.
- Setúbal haven’t won a league game since the start of February (D3, L3), but have lost just once across their last five LPFP road trips (W2, D2, L1). Furthermore, they remain a stubborn side with a joint league-high ten draws this season.
- Either way, a low-scoring game could be on the cards as Setúbal have seen under 2.5 goals in 66.67% of their LPFP matches. A slow start also looks likely as Setúbal have witnessed under 1.5 first-half goals in 79.17% of their LPFP fixtures (19/24), with 13 remaining goalless (including the last three).
- Players to watch: Rodrigo Pinho has been Marítimo’s first scorer in each of the four LPFP matches he’s netted in this season. Likewise, Carlinhos has been Setúbal’s first scorer with each of his three LPFP goals.
- Stat attack: Marítimo have failed to score a first-half goal in 15 LPFP matches this season.
- Setúbal have failed to score in 45.83% of their league fixtures – only two sides have a worse rate.
- Setúbal are yet to score a penalty this LPFP campaign.
Maritimo vs Setubal Betting Tip
- Corners Total Over 9.5 (Odds 1.72)