Mlada Boleslav vs Sigma Olomouc. Free Prediction Czech Rep 1 Liga – Round 29
- Midtable Mlada Boleslav have gone four league games without a win (D2, L2). They conceded the opening goal in three of the fixtures, and each one of those opening goals came before the 30th minute. Furthermore, they managed to find an equaliser before the break in just one of the matches.
- Starting slow has been a theme throughout Mlada Boleslav’s season, and 68.75% of all their league goals conceded have come inside the opening 45 minutes. Thus, unsurprisingly, they have trailed at half-time in over half (15) of their 28 league matches so far.
- Sigma Olomouc are winless in six league matches (D2, L4). and scoring goals on the road has been a particular struggle recently. Notably, they have registered over 1.5 goals in just one of their previous six away league matches. Meanwhile, only two of those six away matches yielded over 2.5 match goals.
- The side from Olomouc have, however, won three of the previous five H2H meetings with Mlada Boleslav (W3, D1, L1). Notably, they netted 2+ goals in four of those fixtures, and also led at half-time in four of the meetings too.
- Players to watch: Mlada Boleslav’s Lukas Budínský netted against Sigma Olomouc when the two sides last met. He has five goals across his previous five competitive matches.
- His namesake Lukas Julis has two goals across his previous three league matches for Sigma Olomouc, both of which came after the 30th minute but before half-time.
- Stat attack: Mlada Boleslav are yet to lose at home to any side currently below them in the league (W5, D1).
- Mlada Boleslav have scored 2+ goals in nine of their 14 home league matches.
- Sigma Olomouc have trailed at half-time in just three of their 14 away league matches.
Mlada Boleslav vs Sigma Olomouc Betting Tip
- Corners Total Over 9.5 (Odds 1.77)