Plzen vs Zlin. Free Prediction Czech Rep 1 Liga – Round 29
- Viktoria Plzeň ground out a goalless draw with league-leaders Slavia last time out, extending their unbeaten Czech Liga (CL) run to nine games (W7, D2), and making it eight consecutive games in which they recorded a first-half clean sheet – something that’s occurred in the last four H2Hs.
- At home, Plzeň have won 11 of their 14 league fixtures (W11, D1, L2), after converting a league-high five half-time draws into victory (HT: W6, D6, L2). Dominant up front, the hosts have netted an average of 2.5 goals per CL home fixture – almost equal to their average goals scored per match (2.4) across the last five H2Hs held here (W4, L1).
- Zlín’s 1-0 win at the weekend made it three games unbeaten (W1, D2), and all four games since the restart have now produced under 2.5 goals. Unsurprisingly then, they’ve netted an average of just 0.89 goals per league game, and have seen 60.71% of their CL fixtures produce under 2.5 goals.
- On the road, Zlín are winless in their last ten league matches (D4, L6), with four of the six defeats seeing a margin of at least two goals. Don’t expect the visitors to grab a consolation goal if they fall to defeat again though – Zlín have failed to score in 12 of their last 14 CL away defeats.
- Players to watch: Pavel Bucha scored in Plzeň’s last win – four of his previous eight league strikes came after the 60th minute. Meanwhile, Tomáš Poznar netted last time out – he’s been Zlín’s first scorer in all five CL matches he’s netted in.
- Stat attack: There’s been at least one goal after the 75th minute in five of Plzeň’s last six competitive fixtures.
- Zlín have conceded the opener in nine of their 13 CL away games, losing eight when doing so.
- Six of the last seven H2Hs featured under 2.5 goals.
Plzen vs Zlin Betting Tip
- Fouls Total Under 28.5 (Odds 1.80)