Pribram vs Liberec. Free Prediction Czech Rep 1 Liga – Round 29
- Rock-bottom Příbram have scored in just one of their eight league games played in 2020 (W1, D2, L5). In turn, they are the league’s second-lowest scorers, averaging just 0.61 goals per match. Coupling this with the worst defence in the league (1.75 average conceded per match) implies little chance of survival.
- The conceded goals column could be somewhat deceptive, as Příbram shipped just 26.53% of their ‘goals against’ here, which is fewer than all but four sides (0.93 per-match). Notably though, two of Příbram’s three home league victories have come with a two-goal margin.
- One more victory for Slovan Liberec would confirm their place in the Championship Group, and the visitors will feel confident of a result after going unbeaten in four of five league games since the restart. However, Liberec are winless in over half of their league games vs current Relegation Group-placed sides (W5, D2, L4).
- The opening goal could be crucial, as Liberec have scored first in half of their away league games, and shipped an equaliser on only two of eight occasions in which they went ahead at any stage. Conversely, Liberec have a poor equalising rate when going behind at any stage away from home (three from ten).
- Players to watch: With six goals, Michal Škoda has contributed over a third (35.29%) of Příbram’s league goals. Each of his last four strikes came against current top-half opposition.
- Each of Tomáš Malinský’s previous four league goals this calendar year have come beyond 75’ and featured in wins ‘to nil’ for Liberec.
- Stat attack: Příbram currently have a 50.0% win/draw rate in the league as home outsiders.
- Liberec have won at both HT/FT in six of the last seven H2Hs in all competitions.
- Six of visiting coach Pavel Hoftych’s seven prior H2Hs with Příbram have produced under 2.5 total goals (W4, D1, L2).
Pribram vs Liberec Betting Tip
- Corners Total Under 9.5 (Odds 1.89)