Slovacko vs Bohemians 1905. Free Prediction Czech Rep 1 Liga – Round 29
- Unbeaten in 87.50% of their Czech Liga (CL) games when entered as betting favourites so far this campaign, Slovácko have lost just one of their last seven league fixtures (W2, D4). Impressively, they recorded 41.67% (five) of their 12 clean sheets to date across that period.
- At home, Slovácko have been involved in many low scoring encounters, with ten of their 13 top-flight home encounters featuring just two or fewer goals scored. Intriguingly, that has also been the case in nine of their last ten CL H2Hs (all venues), and just two have witnessed both sides scoring.
- Visitors Bohemians Praha 1905’s 1-0 home loss in their last CL outing ended a promising run of four straight victories in the league. That result bore some significance, as all but one of their last 17 league fixtures won/lost have seen the victorious side on the day score first.
- Here, Bohemians will be looking to complete a run of three consecutive away wins in the Czech top-flight for the first time since September 2014! To achieve that, they will need to start well, as ‘The Kangaroos’ have lost each of the eight CL away fixtures in which they’ve shipped the opening goal.
- Players to watch: Slovácko’s top league scorer Tomáš Zajíc has netted his team’s last goal in six of the seven league games in which he’s scored in.
- Bohemians’ five-goal Jan Vodháněl has been the game’s first goalscorer in three of his four goalscoring CL matches to date.
- Stat attack: Slovácko are yet to concede a goal at home during the opening ten minutes of a match this campaign.
- Bohemians’ last four CL awaydays have each seen a minimum of 5.0 total yellow cards.
- Seven of the last nine H2Hs featured a goalless first half.
Slovacko vs Bohemians 1905 Betting Tip
- Corners Total Over 9.5 (Odds 1.99)