Sparta Prague vs Opava. Free Prediction Czech Rep 1 Liga – Round 29
- Sparta Prague’s 1-0 win at the weekend gave them a third consecutive Czech Liga (CL) victory, but both teams have still scored in four of their last six league fixtures. In fact, that result was only their sixth game (from 28) this top-flight campaign that produced under 1.5 goals, and their first since the restart to see a goalless first half.
- At home, Sparta have only one win from their previous four league fixtures (W1, D1, L2), and possess just a 53.85% win-rate as a home favourite this term (W7, D3, L3). Yet when they do win here it tends to be emphatic – their last eight CL home wins arrived by at least a two-goal margin.
- Opava’s 1-1 draw last time out made it four winless games from four since the restart (D3, L1), three of which produced under 2.5 goals. Notably, they conceded after the 60th minute in the last two – something they’ve done in their previous six CL defeats.
- The visitors travel here on a 13-game winless away league streak (D4, L9), and have conceded at least twice in four straight road trips – that’s also been the case in their last seven competitive visits here (L7). Notably, Opava haven’t netted the opener in any of their prior 12 away league games.
- Players to watch: Libor Kozák netted a first-half brace in Sparta’s previous home match – he’s grabbed the opener in five of the last six CL games he’s scored in. Meanwhile, Lukáš Železník netted last time out, but also missed a penalty in Opava’s previous away match.
- Stat attack: Three of Sparta’s four games since the restart featured a goal after the 80th minute.
- Sparta have netted after the 80th minute in the last three league H2Hs held here.
- There’s been a goalless first half in 42.86% of Opava’s away league games this term.
Sparta Prague vs Opava Betting Tip
- Yellow Cards Total Under 4.5 (Odds 1.85)