Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt. Free Prediction. Bundesliga – Round 24
- Following a 4-1 defeat on their post-shutdown return, Werder Bremen have since gone 282 minutes of play without conceding (W2, D1) recording three consecutive clean sheets for the first time since the 2013/14 campaign. Here, they could lift themselves from the bottom two with victory.
- However, Bremen have picked up just 24% of their points total at home (W1, D3, L9). Moreover, seven of their nine home league defeats saw a 2+ goal margin, and they’ve scored just once across the last seven home league games.
- Visiting Eintracht Frankfurt ended a six-game winless Bundesliga run last time out (W1, D1, L5), though that 2-1 victory extended a run of eight straight league games which featured over 2.5 goals (4.5 per match on average). Notably, Frankfurt have conceded a first-half opener in four of their last five league outings.
- Frankfurt have been made favourites for this clash, though they have not worn that tag well when playing away this Bundesliga campaign (W1, D1, L4). It could be game over should they concede first – Frankfurt have found an equaliser just once after falling behind 11 times at any stage of away league games this term.
- Players to watch: Leonardo Bittencourt has inspired the Bremen revival, scoring the sole goal in both victories post-shutdown – each arrived before half-time.
- Three of André Silva’s last four Frankfurt goals came before half-time (two match openers), one of which was the opener in the last H2H.
- Stat attack: Bremen failed to hold a lead on five of the six such occasions in which they gained one at home this league season.
- Both teams scored and there were over 2.5 goals in five of Bremen manager Florian Kohfeldt’s six H2Hs with Frankfurt (W2, D2, L2).
- Frankfurt were shown a red card in two of the last four H2Hs.
Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt Betting Tip
- Shots On Target 1 Half Total Under 4.5 (Odds 1.80)